The 6th TiLS (Taiwan Int’l Lighting Show) is where the industry shows and sources the best. Taiwan’s makers hold almost 20% of world LED output value and it’s over this four-day venue where they connect the world.
This venue, Taiwan’s largest in its kind, join more than 350 exhibitors from March 25 to 28 at the NANGANG Exhibition Hall. Their names profile Taiwan’s supply stream. Their endeavors compose a leading force in LED that vastly cuts power compared to traditional fluorescent lighting and by 2018 will compose 44% of lighting worldwide valued at US$625bn.
Success at these events are guaranteed since they are organized by MOEA (the Bureau of Foreign Trade, Ministry of Economic Affairs) and jointly implemented by TAITRA (Taiwan External Trade Development Council) and TLFEA (Taiwan Lighting Fixture Export Association).
Making it better yet, TiLS 2015 runs in conjunction with LED-Taiwan that is co-organized by SEMI Taiwan and TAITRA. That opens the perfect industry-specific showcase for top quality manufacturers to display their latest breakthroughs in LED component technologies, LED manufacturing processes and lighting products and parts.
TiLS has seen dazzling year-on-year growth since its founding in 2010. Reflecting this growing renown across the regions is the show’s 70% exhibitor return rate and survey findings of 90% of visitors stating that this show meets their needs.
Among the prominent domestic exhibitors coming are: EVERLIGHT, NAN YA, EPISTAR, WEI MIN, STRONG LED, CHINA ELECTRIC, DELTA, GOLDEN WAY, FOREST LIGHTING , YUN CHANG, TAIWAN TANG HUA, TAIWAN DELSON, TYC, MEAN WELL, ADO OPTRONICS, PANASONIC ECO, KAPEGO, BUENO, TONS, JAN CHENG and ADVANCED SYSTEM.
From this exhibitor platform will be launched several trends and innovations. This is where MaxRay Optical introduces its Frameless LED Panel Light that doubles up as a light and stylishly piece of indoor furniture. And Ushio Taiwan launches its Soraa Lamp line which are art pieces that caste perfect hues and waves of lighting.
PROFILE: Lights! Action! Markets!
TiLS profiles industry treads with its full selection of LED products. These include:
- LED Lighting Innovative Applications
- Home/Residential Lighting
- Commercial Lighting and Intelligent Lighting
- Outdoor Lighting
- Lighting for Kitchen & Furniture
- Plant Factory & Lighting, Automotive Lighting
- Special Lighting, Health Care & Institutional Lighting
- Medical, Cosmetic and Beauty Lighting
- Building Material & Lighting Applications
- Lighting Accessories
- Lighting Production Equipment
- Test & Inspection Equipment.
“Spring’s show returns even larger to build upon TiLS 2014 that hosted 1,300+ overseas buyers from 73 countries and over 15,000 domestic visitors.”
2 Feature Pavilions: Design Lighting & Innovative Product Awards
1) Design Lighting Zone joins a full range of designed and creative lighting solutions.
2) Innovative Products Awards promote innovative, quality and designed lighting products in the two categories of "Lighting Fixtures & Systems" and "Lighting Components". Winning products are displayed at the Innovation Products Pavilion.
Taiwan’s largest lighting events, the four day TiLS 2015 and LED Taiwan 2015 shows offer a comprehensive product selection that profile Taiwan’s well-integrated LED industry chain. Trade visitors can register for FREE admission badges at: www.TILS.com.tw
Ms. Emma Chiang (TILS@taitra.org.tw)